Saturday, January 5, 2008

Trent's 10th birthday - 9/27/07


Since I just started this blog, and the whole purpose was to share pictures with family and friends I thought I would go back to include the kids' birthdays and some of the holidays from last year. I can't believe Trent is the big 1-0 (double digits)!! He actually had two parties this year. He really wanted to have a sleepover this year. So, he got to invite 5 to 6 friends over and they had pizza, played games and set up the huge tent in the backyard to sleep in. The boys had a blast! Even Brian and Madisen set up the little tent and crashed next to the boys' big tent. I was smart and slept in my own comfy bed in the house. :) By 1PM the next day Brian and I were out for the count. We were exhausted but everyone had a great time.





We celebrated with my parents (Nana & Bapa) and Jon and Pam the following weekend. We had a nice dinner and my Dad aka "The Cake Maker" made another one of his "one of kind" cakes! This year is the "year of Pokemon" for Trent so he chose one of his favorite characters, Pikachu for my Dad to make. He absolutely loved it!

We decided to get Trent his big birthday wish...a Nintendo DS! Of course, when he saw the gift he knew what it was before he unwrapped (something he gets from his Uncle Jon)! Hence, the over-the-top reaction to his gift in the first picture. The little stinker! My parents and Jon and Pam each gave him his other birthday wishes which were Pokemon games!

Happy birthday, Trent! Mommy and Daddy love you very much but could you do us a favor? Stop growing up so fast! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: