Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies!!!!

January is really getting away from me. It's already been over two weeks since my original posts. I need to play catch up over the next couple of days to share what's been happenin' here. :)

Madisen had a lot of fun being a Girl Scout Daisy last year in Kindergarten that she decided to continue this year. I am still the co-leader of her troop too. She has had lots of fun earning patches, going on field trips and last November we got to go up to Prescott for Encampment 2007. The girls were too young to stay overnight at the camp but they were able to go up for the day to enjoy the fun activities including hiking, swaps, singing songs, and having a campfire and making yummy Smores. This picture of her is from that day wearing her bandanna filled with all of her swaps. I think the swaps were her favorite part of the day! The girls can't wait until 3rd grade so they'll be allowed to stay at the camp all weekend.

This year Madisen is a Brownie which means she can sell Girl Scout cookies!! :) She started selling a little over a week ago and has already sold over 80 boxes thanks to family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. She's already passed her personal goal so I guess we'll have to raise it to the next level. Hint, hint to any of you she hasn't hit up for cookies yet. hee heePosted by Picasa

No comments: