Tuesday night Madisen and I went to the Hannah Montana concert which included Ally and AJ. It was one of her Christmas gifts. We missed out on getting tickets back in November for her birthday. The tickets sold out in like 32 seconds or something ridiculous. Last month when I got back from a business seminar in Dallas Brian told me that she was coming back to Phoenix and the tickets were going on sale the next morning when I returned. I sat at my computer continuously refreshing the page until we finally got two tickets!! We decided it was going to be a "girls' night out" instead of a family outing since I could only get the two. One of Trent's Christmas gifts was tickets to go to the Super Motorcross a couple of weeks ago so they had their own "boys' night out".Madisen got all decked out in her new Hannah Montana shirt and boots from Christmas. I got off work early to beat the traffic and the crowds and I'm so glad I did. We had dinner at Johnny Rockets and then headed over to the arena. It was definitely a lot to take in but I know Madisen loved every minute of it. They had a huge tour bus out in front and I took her picture in front of it (2nd picture). Then we went around the corner and they had this cardboard cut out of Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana) set up for pictures as well. Madisen loves this picture because she says it looks like she's really standing by her. :)
Once I got a few pictures we of course had to buy a few (too many) souvenirs! hee hee Well, it's not like we'll be going to another concert anytime soon. Madisen's picks....a T-shirt, concert lanyards, book bag and a memory book. We also got a light-up "wand" for Trent.
We had a few minutes to spare before the show started so we went upstairs to find our seats. I was pretty surprised at what great seats we had. There really wasn't a bad seat in the place. Ally & AJ came out first and sang for about 30 minutes. I only knew one or two songs of theirs but Madisen seemed to know more. They were really great. The lights came on and we had a 15-20 minute intermission and then "Hannah Montana" came out. She put on an incredible show! Madisen was singing to every single song, dancing and waving her light the entire time. I think Hannah sang for about 45 minutes including a couple of songs with Ally and AJ and then she did the rest of the show as Miley Cyrus. Again, Madisen knew all the songs and I just enjoyed watching her have so much fun!
The show lasted for about 2 1/2 hours and well worth the price! It was a great girls' night out and I hope Madisen and I have many more to come.
I'm so glad you had so much fun and enjoyed your Christmas gift, Madisen. The smile on your face was my gift. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment