Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Eve






My Christmas wish came true! All I really wanted for Christmas was my Mom to be home. She was finally discharged from the rehab center on Friday, December 21st! It has been a long haul (almost 2 months) and I and the rest of my family feel so blessed to have her home.

We spent Christmas Eve over at Jon's in-laws house for a wonderful dinner. It was a perfect night of good food and good company. I made sure to bring my camera and take lots of pictures. It's probably been over 20 years since we've (the Coin Family) have had a family picture taken. I also made sure to get pictures of my Mom with the kids and of course, I couldn't resist a picture of all the "brown-eyed girls" - 3 generations.

I will treasure these pictures for many years to come!

No comments: